Advertisement

Double Unboxing - July 2019: Amazing Jewelry & Summer Goodies!💍☀️🌼

Double Unboxing - July 2019:  Amazing Jewelry & Summer Goodies!💍☀️🌼 Hi Everyone!
A double unboxing for you today!

So happy to collaborate with Ana Luisa who has the most amazing jewelry that is high end quality without the price point to match!

Ana Luisa Jewelry:

Check their designs here:
I know you will love them! Use code Happy10 for $10 off

Items in this video:
Layered Necklace - Mia $65
Stone Ring Palace Deep Blue - $65
14K Gold Hoop Earrings - Medium $85

Also sharing my Rachel Zoe Box of Style Box for Summer!

Rachel Zoe BOX OF STYLE:
I am obsessed with Rachel Zoe’s luxury style subscription, Box of Style and I know you will love it as much as I do. Use this link for $15 off your first Box!


To see more videos please give me a "Like" and hit "Subscribe" – this is the only way I know how I am doing and if I should keep doing it! :) Hit the bell to be notified when my next video posts. I appreciate the support!

If you have already subscribed - THANK YOU!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/little_box_of_happy

My Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/themoagirl

For business inquiries please email me: themoagirl@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

#littleboxofhappy
#analuisa
#rachelzoeboxofstyle

stitchfix,unboxing,review,try on,style,fashion,shop,shopping,OOTD,box,outfit,clothes,stylist,unbox,curate,curated,trendsend,subscription,stitch fix,denim,blouse,evereve,natalie attired,wantable,style box,Trendsend,Trunk Club,trends,trendy,on trend,trend,Mix and Match Box,outfit inspiration,Rachel Zoe,Box of Style,Summer Subscription box,Ana Luisa,gold jewelry,high end jewelry,necklace,earrings,ring,14k gold,summer unboxing,summer goodies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments