Advertisement

i play minecraft and try not to die

i play minecraft and try not to die this is the let’s play you never asked for!!!1!1 I pretty much frolic around looking for trees while having my quarter life crisis and trying not to die (spoiler: 0 deaths bby !!!). I really hope no nine-year old is watching this because my self-esteem will actually disintegrate if I am called a noob by a cheeto-fingered, fortnite-dancing child (a child who has probably been alive as long as I’ve been playing minecraft). sorry for not being pewdiepie. enjoy the lovely minecraft soundtrack and my occasional dying noises.

signing off,
linh

thanks for watching! 🌻

m u s i c



(outro)

s o c i a l m e d i a

instagram:
twitter:
spotify: woodlandspirits

business inquiries: linh.truong.pb@gmail.com

minecraft,let's play,gaming,i'm a noob wowowow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments