Advertisement

Look what they did to my plane! NOshkosh Day1

Look what they did to my plane! NOshkosh Day1 I can't get to Oshkosh. So instead of daily vlogging from there, I'm vlogging from Melbourne. Today: upgrades to my Cirrus SR22, flying to Latrobe Valley, hanging at Moorabbin Airport, and aviation mail time. Oshkosh is one of my favourite airshows of the year and I've been lucky to attend a few times, but sadly not this year.

Let me know in the comments if you're attending Oshkosh, or if like me you're not able to make it in 2019.

👍 Say Hello 👍




🎵 Music 🎵
'Good ole days' by G-Wiz:
Other tracks by Epidemic Sounds.

Aviation Channels I Mentioned:
Niko's Wings:
Baron Pilot:
Steveo1Kinevo:
Flight Chops:
The Candourist:

VERY IMPORTANT: I am a private pilot and am NOT qualified to give flying instruction. This video, like all videos on this channel, has been significantly edited from the original source footage and is provided for entertainment purposes only. Many radio calls and procedures have been omitted. If you have any questions about anything you see or hear, please speak to a Certified Flying Instructor first.

flight vlog,oshkosh 2019,oshkosh airventure 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments