Advertisement

MRZ DREAMER SENSITIVITY | RECOIL CONTROL AND HANDCAM | FULL GYRO | HOW TO CONTROL RECOIL EASLY

MRZ DREAMER SENSITIVITY | RECOIL CONTROL AND HANDCAM | FULL GYRO | HOW TO CONTROL RECOIL EASLY Support my channel💥👍


മലയാളീസ് മെസ് ആണേ.......


Help me to reach 3k subscribers.subscribe now
If u enjoyed the video give a like
Have any suggestions? Feel free to comment down it
Without your support am nothing so support me........

My IGN - MrZ | DR£AM£R

Special ID for my subscribers | 562930194

Device | poco f1 6gb 128

Follow me on

Instagram : mrz_dreamer

Editing app : kinemaster


Help me to reach 3k subscribers😍


Kindly donations : paytm 8921237886




#pubgmobile #pubgtricks #pubgmalayalam #pubgkerala
#mallugames #MrZofficialpubg #pubgproplayersinkerala

EASLY

Post a Comment

0 Comments