Advertisement

Summer Scrapping 2019 Day 11- Scrapbooking Process #211- 'Go Fly a Kite'

Summer Scrapping 2019 Day 11- Scrapbooking Process #211- 'Go Fly a Kite' Welcome to the 2019 Summer Scrappin' Series! For 21 days over the summer, the third full week of each month in June, July, and August, I will be sharing a summer layout and process video. I also have a guest designer joining me each day. I love capturing my summer memories and I hope that these videos and pages inspire you to document yours, too!

Today my guest designer is Ashley Horton!

Check out Ashley's You Tube channel here:


And also The Cut Shoppe for Ashley's cut files HERE:


NOTE: In the video I mentioned that Ashley's store was on Etsy, but The Cut Shoppe as since MOVED to their own online store! The link above will take you there!

Please follow me on Instagram:

and view my layout gallery here:

iMovie,scrapbooking,process video,mixed media,cut files,the cut shoppe,kites,go fly a kite,ashley horton,audrey yeager,summer scrapping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments