Advertisement

The Chernobyl Disaster was a Cover up of something terrifying (Final) Creepypasta

The Chernobyl Disaster was a Cover up of something terrifying (Final) Creepypasta I also write the music for these stories, check out my newest song:
Check out the full story in one video:
►Part 1:
►Part 2:
►Part 3:

From the writer of "I know why we never returned to the moon" comes a new creepypasta scary story! make sure to let me know what you think of this story and go support the author by leaving a comment on his post and upvoting it!


Watch part 1 of this series if you haven't yet!

►Somnium Music:
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!

►Join us on discord!
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Send your scary stories to: SomniumSubmissions@gmail.com
Or submit your scary story on our subreddit:

►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Patreon:


#scarystories #creepypasta #nosleep

creepypasta,chernobyl cover up,scary stories,creepypasta chernobyl,chernobyl creepypasta,creepypastas,new creepypasta,chernobyl disaster creepypasta,chernobyl stories,scary story,chernobyl disaster,the dark somnium,terrifying stories,creepy pasta stories,scary creepypasta,creepypasta stories,creepy pasta,creepypasta reading,nosleep,chernobyl series,horror stories,creepypasta scary stories,the chernobyl disaster was a cover up,reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments