Advertisement

THE LION KING 'SCAR' MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION | Philippines

THE LION KING 'SCAR' MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION | Philippines Must watch in HD!


Hi everyone! I am obsessed with the way this look turned out and I honestly had so much fun creating this transformation look of Scar in the movie THE LION KING. Let me know if how was it in the comments. #TheLionKing #MakeupTransformation #MakeupTutorial



SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL:




PRODUCTS USED:
Luxe Organix Skin Mattifying Mist
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Maybelline 24H Full Coverage Foundation in 128 Warm Nude
Maybelline Fit Concealer in 25 Medium
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Maybelline Clearsmooth all in one Foundation in 04 Honey
Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
Fashion21 Loose Powder
Careline Brow Pencil Liner in Natural Brown
Too Faced Breakaway Makeup Collection
Careline Graph-Ink Liner Waterproof
Ever Bilena Glow Out Highlighter in Candlelight



JOIN MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!
Watch my PRINCESS JASMINE TRANSFORMATION + GIVEAWAY


HOW TO JOIN:
1. LIKE and SUBSCRIBE my channel
2. Follow me on my INSTAGRAM (I'll be checking)
3. Just leave any comments if why you want to win the GIVEAWAY.


Simple as that! I'll be announcing the lucky winner one week after reaching 1k subscribers.



PREVIOUS VIDEOS:
EVERYDAY OFFICE WORK MAKEUP LOOK

SUMMER OUTFIT IDEAS

MY BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP

LITTLE MIX BOUNCE BACK LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK MAKEUP LOOK



FOLLOW ME:
FACEBOOK:


INSTAGRAM:


TWITTER:


SNAPCHAT:
@jolly.bee



EQUIPMENTS:
Camera: SONY NEX-5
CANON 100D



FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES/PRODUCT REVIEWS/COLLABORATION

CONTACT ME HERE:
ylloj.otsuj@gmail.com



MUSIC:
Jungle Music Background (No Copyright - Royalty Free)




💁🏻‍♀️ABOUT ME?
My full name is Jolly Angel Ocampo Justo
I'm 23 yrs old
I'm 5'8 tall
From Paniqui, Tarlac
Singer/Dancer



''THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND FOR CLICKING THIS VIDEO! DO NOT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! KEEP SAFE EVERYONE AND STAY HYDRATED! SPREAD LOVE, NO HATE! GOD BLESS US ALL!''

#thelionking,#lionking,#thelionkingmakeup,#thelionkingmakeuptransformation,#makeup,#makeuptutorial,#makeuptransformation,#thelionkingmovie,#scar,#scarlionking,#scarmakeuplook,#makeuplook,#scarmakeuptransformation,#scarfromlionkingmovie,#makeupvideos,#makeups,#transformationlook,#makeuplife,#makeupaddict,#makeupvideo,#makeuptutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments