Advertisement

The MAGICAL Power of 'I AM' and How to Use it (only use for good)

The MAGICAL Power of 'I AM'  and How to Use it (only use for good) The MAGICAL Power of "I AM" will completely TRANSFORM your life. This video I'll show you EXACTLY how to access the POWER. Once you understand this MAGICAL Phrase...THERES NO GOING BACK.

➡To experience THE SHIFT Free Webinar Click Below... ➡

➡For my Self-Image Meditation Click Below...


➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video, I'm going to show you the magical power of two words. Those two words that are I am, how you can use this in your life and how using it will transform your life.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be sharing with you the magical power of the words I am, how to use these two words because instead of just saying it without having the meaning behind it won't have as much power as understanding how the phrase in itself works and why it is so powerful.

So the first thing I want to say to you is a, I think that this video that I'm doing right now, I think it's one of the more powerful videos I've ever made because it's going to tap into a higher vibrational state of consciousness. Understanding who you really are to begin with because we come into this reality believing we are our ego, believing that we are the Avatar self and we forget who we are because part of the purpose is so that we remember who we are.

So when we identify as our ego and we're trying to change ourselves, it's the ego trying to change the ego, but you see you're not even really just the ego anyways. You're more than that. You are an infinite spiritual being, living a temporary human experience and most people go about the law of attraction and go about self-development, trying to change themselves from the same level of consciousness that they've created themselves to be.

Yet the key to this is going beyond the ego self, going beyond the 3d Avatar that we pretend that we are and knowing who we really are because who we really are is divine spiritual beings. When we say I am, it is not coming from the level of the ego. It's coming from I am is coming from the level of the divine self that you are.

You see who you think you are as far as your personality is something that's familiar that you've identified with in the past. You've identified with how you think, how you feel, how you act. Therefore you've done everything you can to stay consistent to that way that you identify yourself and you would say, I am my personality.

This is who I am, but that's who you are on the surface. Because deeper than that, you are source energy, but you forget this, and your natural state of being is meant to be feeling unconditional love, joy, peace, enlightenment. That's who you naturally are, but you forget that. So life is about realizing that you are a divine being and that everybody else you come into contact with is also a divine being.

And when you start to tap into this energy, your whole life will transform because it's a higher vibrational energy. You realize that you're worthy of feeling unconditional love, joy, peace and enlightenment. Now, when it comes to I am, I'm going to share with you how I've even used this in my own life before I understood the whole divine aspect part of it, because whatever comes after the words I am is what you become is the vibrational frequency that you are.

Back when I used to work at Nordstrom's in a woman's shoes, one of the biggest transformations I had while I worked there is first off it was cool because every single day I went in, I was able to kind of use it as a playground to see what thought processes, what kind of energy I'd bring to the table, and then what were the effects of that.

So I'd go in some days I just have fun and I would see what kind of results I'd get. Then some days I'd go in, I'd have fun, but I have an intention and I'd see what kind of results I get. Then sometimes I go, I'm very serious trying to get a certain result and I would see what kind of result I would get.

Then I'd go in some days and see customers as a means for me to make more money and I'd see what kind of results I'd get. Then I'd go in and see people as somebody who would want to add value to and I would see what kind of effect that got. And I was able to do that every single day because every single day.....

Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

i am,power of i am,magical,magical power,power of i am to attract,the power of i am,i am frequency,aaron doughty,aaron doughty raise your vibration,i am for attracting love,i am for attracting what you want,i am to manifest,the magical power of i am and how to use it,how to use i am,i am how to use it,this meditation will transform your self image,using the i am presence,law of attraction aaron,i am presence,how to use magical power,i am energy,shift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments