Advertisement

These Clans Need To Notice Me 😩

These Clans Need To Notice Me 😩 I hope you guys enjoy the video...... I Want To Get Noticed ;(



Make Sure to Subscribe, Like and Comment for me to upload better content





Thinking about joining Elusive? Use #ElusiveSZN in your next video so me and the leaders will notice you










ignore these: #ElusiveSZN #FearNova #NovaRC #OSRC #VysicRC #releasethehounds #ToTheKhor #TeamBH

clash of clans,playstation 4,sony interactive entertainment,#ps4share,sharefactory™,clash of clans movie,clash of clans banned,fortnite,clash of clans strategy,clash of clans animation,north korea clash of clans,fortnite battle royale,clash of clans story,77 clan should notice me..,full clash of clans story,arrested for playing clash of clans,edition notice,noshmoke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments