Advertisement

behind the scenes of an INTENSE instagram photshoot ft gemma & kerby

behind the scenes of an INTENSE instagram photshoot ft gemma & kerby JAMES AND GEMMA COMEBACK STAGE
this time ft. Kabarbs!
Kerby -
Instagram
Kerby - @kerbyanaque
Gemma - @ nenengbibo

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

✩ SOCIAL MEDIA ✩

»S N A P C H A T : ulrichgalvez
»I N S T A G R A M

» T W I T T E R

» F A C E B O O K P A G E

» S E C O N D C H A N N E L


Hello Guys! I'm Sebastian a 17 year old Filipino youtuber.
My channel consists of lifestyle & entertainment videos!

For Business inquiries opportunities or collaboration, email me @ sebastiangalvez0719@gmail.com
disclaimer this video is not sponsored

instagram photoshoot,instagram philippines,james and gemma,sebastian ulrich,sebastian ulrich vlogs,sebastian ulrich instagram,how i edit my instagram photos,instagram photoshoot philippines,how i take my instagram photos,behind the scenes instagram,sebastian ulrich vlogs 2019,how to be and instagram model,instagram model,photoshoot vlog,how to get more likes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments