Advertisement

Copy Trading Update - eToro - 24|Aug|2019

Copy Trading Update - eToro - 24|Aug|2019 Here's my profile on Etoro:
Earn Extra Money as an Affiliate:

THE TRADERS IN MY PORTFOLIO:

Here's some links to the people in my portfolio:

Harshsmith: (Equities + Others):
Olivier Danvel (Forex):
Berrau (Forex):
Gianluca Conte (Forex / Indices / Commodities):
mtsnom015:
IndexTrader:

All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. This content is for educational / entertainment purposes only and is not investment advice.

MY COPY TRADING UPDATE

Kela-Leo has gone from the portfolio... Initially I only meant to copy him for a month as a stop-gap, but I left the copy running as he had merit as a trader, and I wanted to see if he could turn his form around.

Unfortunately, the copy has just continued to drop in value for as long as I've copied him, and finally I think I'll try elsewhere.

Harshmith made some nice gains off the volatility over the last few days and is generally doing very well - his risk's still low and his proftis are mounting :)

Berrau is still in the lead in my portfolio, making trades roughly every two or three days, pretty much always in AUD/USD, and most of them hitting their take profit targets for a roughly 6.5% gain on each. It's going smoothly and consistently whilst keeping extremely low risk scores. Perfect!

Olivier Danvel is back in green, with those JPY trades having turned around for long enough for him to recoup his profits and be nicely back in green. He's currently second in my portfolio, and looking good.

Gianluca conte has signalled that he intends to keep the JPY trade which is currently his biggest loser open should it break through it's historic support levels. It's potentially too much drawdown for me, so it appears our trading goals clash and I'm looking to exit the copy. I'm just waiting to see whether those JPY trades bounce off support and recoup the losses before I shut things down.

MTSNOM hasn't really made a mark either upwards or downwards so far, but with great yearly stats and still low risk, I'm just happy to wait and see what happens next.

Index-trader has a lot of closed trades at a loss recently, so he's down, but he doesn't appear to be holding massive open losing trades in his portfolio, which is something I currently appreciate. Another instance where I'll wait and see how things pan out.

I got the Gold which i ordered in my last video! I'll show it soon - it's only a tiny tiny bit of gold, but I'm pleased that I now know that I can actually get hold of physical precious metals. Very cool :)

TRANSLATIONS:

If you have a spare bit of time, and are interested in supporting the channel by adding translations to any of my videos, it would be a really big help :)

You can find all of my videos which need translations into any language you can manage in the link below:


Social Trading,Copy Trading,Social Investing,Copy Investing,Investing for beginners,Trading for beginners,etoro,etoro for beginners,investing in stocks for beginners,trading for beginners,trading for beginners forex,trading for beginners uk,how to invest in stocks for beginners,how to invest money,how to make money with stocks for beginners,investing for noobs,can i copy traders,copy trading etoro,etoro for beginners 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments