Advertisement

`Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?' said the March Hare

`Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?' said the March Hare Paypal fund me (ibid!): ecdutton@hotmail.com
Or fund me here:
Follow me on Twitter @jollyheretic
Follow me on Gab: @jollyheretic


Buy my books here:
Churchill’s Headmaster: The ‘Sadist’ Who Nearly Saved the British Empire


How to Judge People By What They Look Like


The Silent Rape Epidemic: How the Finns Were Groomed to Love Their Abusers


J. Philippe Rushton: A Life History Perspective


Race Differences in Ethnocentrism:

At Our Wits’ End: Why We’re Becoming Less Intelligent and What It Means For the Future:




Fund Michael Woodley of Menie:


evolution,intelligence,personality,evolutionary psychology,NPC Meme,Free Will,

Post a Comment

0 Comments