Advertisement

Effervescent ASMR 2 - Your ears are underwater again (no talking)

Effervescent ASMR 2 - Your ears are underwater again (no talking) Your ears explore an underwater ASMR environment - again! I hope this video captures the triggers better than the last version. I think I was more successful with my microphone setup this time.

Featuring:
- Fizzing
- Water pouring
- Water dropping
- Underwater bubbling

Let me know if you really liked (or really didn't) any of these triggers.

I recommend listening to "no talking" ASMR while studying, updating a resume or other activities where your brain is prone to wander but you aren't able to listen to something with with words/lyrics.

asmr,fizzy,water,bubbles,dropper,study help,white noise,triggers,no talking,oddly satisfying,satisfying,effervescent,underwater,calming,sleep inducing,sleep aid,study aid,study noise,relax,relaxing,asmr no talking,fizz,fizzing,bubbling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments