Advertisement

Here's What a $17,000 BMW Dealer Estimate Looks Like & What CarMax Offered For A 400,000 Mile M5.

Here's What a $17,000 BMW Dealer Estimate Looks Like & What CarMax Offered For A 400,000 Mile M5. Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS: ✅ ANDROID: Start with💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion 💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program

I took my 409,000 mile 2000 BMW M5 to the BMW Dealership for an estimate and the quote will blow your mind. I then took it to CarMax for an appraisal and their offer will double blow your mind. The was much worse than when I took a 2003 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG to the dealer for an estimate and for much less repair work. The BMW Tax is strong in this one.

Follow me on Instagram
Check out my Amazon Garage -

M5 Inspection video with Fluid MotorUnion


M5 Reveal Video


Follow the 400,000 Mile E55 AMG with the Conforti Brothers.


Follow me on Instagram @LegitStreetCars

Check out my Amazon Garage -

Buy AMG Key tags and Decals here!

If you’d like to support the channel click on the Patreon or PayPal links below and include your email so I can say thanks!





If you need work on your BMW or any car call Fluid MotorUnion In Naperville Illinois. 630-305-3054

Main website -
Instagram -
YouTube Channel -
Facebook -

BMW M5,400K MILE M5,400K MILE E55 AMG,DEALER INSPECTION,CARMAX APPRAISAL,carmax offers,legitstreetcars e55,legitstreetcars m5,CAR DEALERSHIP QUOTE,bmw m cars,stealership,crazy dealer estima,

Post a Comment

0 Comments