Advertisement

HOW I BECAME PRO IN ROCKET LEAGUE AND HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE TOO

HOW I BECAME PRO IN ROCKET LEAGUE AND HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE TOO Follow me on

╶ Twitch:
╶ Twitter:
╶ Instagram:

BakkesMod:
Redirect Trainingpack: 4A52-C155-5D9C-D642

✖ About me

I'm Yukeo, 19 years old, live in Austria and am a
professional Rocket League player for Dignitas with ViolentPanda and Aztral.

✖ My Settings ( camera, video, keybinds )


✖ Camera Settings

110
280
110
-3
0.40
1.70

✖ Montages



✖ Steam


✖ Ranks


✖ Support
╶ donate to help improve quality.

--------------------------------- Background Music ---------------------------------

1.) The Emperor-s Army by Jeremy Blake
2.) That Night in Your Car
3.) Wishes
4.) Days like these

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocket LeagueRocket League Yukeo,Rocket League SquishyRocket League jstn,RLCS,Rocket League Flipsid3 Tactics,Rocket League Freestyle,Rocket League Road To Grand champ,Rocket League ESL,Rocket League Wall Air Drag,Rocket League Freestyle Tutorial,Rocket League JHZER,Rocket League kuxir97,Rocket League Montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments