Advertisement

Information Imperative in French ( Philippines teaching french language)

Information Imperative in French ( Philippines teaching french language) #pilipinatrytospeakfrench #learningfrench #education.

Hello everyone,thanks for watching my video.
I hope everyone be like my video and you can subscribe what ever you want and can click 🔔 the bell for all manotify to my updating my blog.
Every people can learned any language but it’s the first we can be difficult on the first time we try to speak but we can do it our the best Diba... to be successful in our life . I hope other people who can come for learning other languages u can try your the best and don’t lost hope go go go at the end we are winnner.

I am filipina trying to speak and learning french .
My name is Josephine Dela Cruz
Je m’appéllé Josephine

I’m from Norzagaray bitungol bulacan 🇵🇭
Je viens de Norzagaray bitungol bulacan 🇵🇭

I’m 23 years old.
J’ ai vingt trois ans

Bye see you my next blog.



TIKTOK: @josephinemaquimot

Instagram: delacruzjosephine982
Twitter:@Djosephine22

language)

Post a Comment

0 Comments