Advertisement

Joe & the Giant Bass | Fishing @ Hunting Run Reservoir

Joe & the Giant Bass | Fishing @ Hunting Run Reservoir Hunting Run Reservoir has Giant BASS!! This is another video to show evidence of that fact. In this episode, my friend Joe and I spent a few hours out on the water and Joe easily had a 15 pound bag by himself. Thank you Joe for allowing me to fish with you.

Hope you all enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment on what you think.

Follow YourNextCast on Social Media:
► Twitter:
► Facebook:
► Instagram:

hunting run reservoir,hunting run reservoir 2019,hunting run boat launch,vdgif,9679 Elys Ford Rd,Fredericksburg,VA 22407,bass fishing,freshwater fishing,spotsylvania,yournextcast,new fishing video,new YouTube video,new YouTube creator,fishing near me,fishing spots near me,22508,locust grove,giant bass,where to find giant bass,how to catch big bass,2019 Fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments