Advertisement

Katie Price Reveals Her Biggest Insecurity! | FULL EPISODE | Katie Price: My Crazy Life

Katie Price Reveals Her Biggest Insecurity! | FULL EPISODE | Katie Price: My Crazy Life Katie’s body confidence is at rock bottom after her bikini shoot in Ibiza. So, she heads to Turkey to go under the knife. And, a trip to the House of Commons ends in drama.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,katie price my crazy life full episode,katie price my crazy life,katie price my crazy life season 3,katie price my crazy life season 3 episode 4,katie price reality show 2019,katie price reality show,katie price photoshoot,katie price photoshoot 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments