Advertisement

LEO LOVE💕~EVERYONE IS NOT OUT TO HURT YOU HAVE FAITH~AUGUST 2019

LEO LOVE💕~EVERYONE IS NOT OUT TO HURT YOU HAVE FAITH~AUGUST 2019 To book a reading visit my website: www.indigofalling.net.

(I am eastern standard time) Phone or Video readings available.
My Paypal link is: www.paypal.me/psychicmediumcathy.
30 minutes =$30.00
45 minutes =$45.00
60 minutes =$60.00

Call for live Tarot Card Readings when available

Phone Number: 808-201-1236 Extension: 33889

TAROT DECK WISHLIST


Mailing Address: 3961 Floyd Road, Suite 300-378
Austell Georgia 30106

Please Like, Share & Subscribe the videos. Your comments are welcomed and I do reply.

To find out your Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus: CafeAstrology.com

Thank you for your love & support! Peace & Blessings 2 U!

Legal Disclaimer All readings should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial. psychological or business face and are subject to your own interpretation and judgement. For legal reasons I have to advise you that the readings are for entertainment purposes only.

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments