Advertisement

OPEL MANTA 24 Hours Nurburgring Realistic Car Drawing #24hNBR

OPEL MANTA 24 Hours Nurburgring Realistic Car Drawing #24hNBR A lot of people like Opel classics and Manta is one of important cars for Opel. Manta won many races and it's very succesful car. This Manta competed in 2019 24 Hours Nurburgring race. If you watched the race, you saw the great comeback for Manta! :) I did this drawing for official race accounts. I hope you like it :)

The Drawing took about 22 hours. I used 25x35 cm size paper and Prismacolor pencils.

You can buy PRINT of this drawing from my website:



My other car drawing videos:

AUDI R8 LMS | Winner of 2019 24 Hours Nurburgring :

2006 SUBARU IMPREZA STI WRC:

BMW M3 GTR:

MERCEDES A45 AMG:

Dodge Viper GTS-R :

AUDI RS4 B5 AVANT:

KIA Pro Ceed GT:

BMW E46 M3:


Sosyal Medya/Social Media:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK PAGE:
FACEBOOK PROFILE:

Music: Arc North - Catch Me When I Fall - [ FREE USE Instrumental DanceEDM ] [ No Copyright Sound ]

opel manta,manta,24 hours nurburgring,24hnbr,race,24h,drawing,realistic,faber castell,prismacolor,art,motorsport,gran turismo,simulation,castrol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments