Advertisement

Pinball FX3: Hurricane (Classic Arcade) - Clown Time, Palace Jackpot and 100mil (with commentary)

Pinball FX3: Hurricane (Classic Arcade) - Clown Time, Palace Jackpot and 100mil (with commentary) I had a great game on Hurricane (106 Million - Classic Arcade) and my strategy that I explain in the video works great!

If you enjoy the video, then please hit those subscribe and like buttons!

I had a great start to the game and kept it together to reach my goal. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to tackle a specific table and I'll appreciate any other feedback on how I can improve.

Edit: Correction right at the beginning - The skill shot starts off at 500 000 and then increases by 500 000 each time you get it to a maximum of 2 million.

ShoryukenToTheChin's guide for the table is available from the Zen Studios Blog



and the LUP's club video guide is available from



these guides should help you if you are uncertain about what I refer to in the commentary.

Business Enquiries - pinstratsdan@gmail(dot)com
Twitter -
Facebook -
Xbox One user ID -

Williams,Pinball,FX3,Arcade,Zen,Studios,Hurricane,Pinball FX3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments