Advertisement

#stressfreelife #lessishappy The moral lessons of less is more. Moving is difficult oh my!

#stressfreelife #lessishappy The moral lessons of less is more. Moving is difficult oh my! The moral lessons of buying stuff because they’re on sale and because I like them and I have to have them. Less is more because it’s peaceful ( less stress) and beautiful because our surroundings is clean and organized. I know know that things are not important in our life. Possess only those we need to use. So now I’ll be sensible and responsible with my money and my future. We don’t know the outcome of our actions and whims until we realize the consequences of it all. So I’m sharing with you this experience in a lifetime.

With this thought I am reminded of having to be with the Lord. And when He calls, we cannot bring anything with us except our memories.

#simplelifehappylife How to be happy,Simple Life,Happy Life,How to move with less stress,How to move from your place smoothly,What to prepare when moving out,How to plan in moving out from old place,What to do with other items you can't bring when moving out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments