Advertisement

The Audacity - Narcissist

The Audacity  - Narcissist Genre: Modern Art of Music

Lyrics:

You ask me about my person

I block and close

I need something that drives me

Did I find it, I am good at it

A good leader

But do not criticize me for my person

Where do I start to explain that

I am a narcissist

Likes to be in the center and shine

I like to do my competitions

If you disappoint me, I shut up

Preferring others other than me

I stop with my passion

In the discipline where I kneel down

I am very disappointed in favoring others

They are not better than me

I am the center

I'm a narcissist through and through

Like to hold my head down and do the dirty work

Where others only shy away

Am I here to shine?

It breaks me and I suffer from it

My relationships are going down the drain

I'm easy to take but sensitive too

I notice it in my life so far

I'm simply knitted just too straightforward for this world

My laugh goes down






Songwriter: Thomas Müller
Leadsinger: Thomas Müller
Gitarre: Thomas Müller

Narcissist

Post a Comment

0 Comments