Advertisement

Why Cristiano Ronaldo hates Benitez so much - Oh My Goal

Why Cristiano Ronaldo hates Benitez so much - Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo normally has a very good relationship with his coaches. But there is one who he really hates: Rafael Benitez, the former Champions League winner with Liverpool and CR7's coach at Real Madrid for only 6 months. What made the Portuguese player hate Benitez so much?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,Cristiano Ronaldo,CR7,Rafael Benitez,Champions League,Liverpool,Juventus,Real Madrid,football,soccer,futbol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments