Advertisement

36 THINGS I LEARNED IN 36 YEARS ✨ (life changing tips + advice - pt. 2)

36 THINGS I LEARNED IN 36 YEARS ✨ (life changing tips + advice - pt. 2) Hello! In this video, I'm sharing my personal experience and life-changing tips that I have learned over the years. This video is a combination of life lessons, health tips and lifestyle tips that I found useful and I hope you find this advice useful too!

This video is part 2 of the series. Part 1 is here:

Staycation link:

Book links:


If you have any life lessons or advice of your own to share, please leave a comment below and help the community out!

If you liked this video, you should subscribe. See you around.


To good health,

Ria


📘 📘📘

MY EBOOKS:

1. BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO MINIMALISM: If you're a newbie to minimalism and want to try out PRACTICAL MINIMALISM, you can check out my guide and workbook here: 📘

If you need any help with the purchase, feel free to email me! My email address is on the product page link.

Watch the video on the ebook here:

2. GOAL SETTING WORKBOOK:

📘 📘📘


---------------------------------------------------

Music is from Epidemic Sound

things i learned,changed my life,life lessons,things ive learned,25 things i learned in 25 years,tips for happiness,motivational video,life advice,inspirational video,success motivation,things i wish i knew earlier,change your future,how to transform your life,words of wisdom,life lessons birthday,things to know,life wisdom,ria,25 life lessons i learned in 25 years,the whole happy life,lessons learned,life advice for 20s,lessons learned in life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments