Advertisement

「デレステ 4K60fps MV」 Trust me 『Grand Unit』 【Fan Request#1790】

「デレステ 4K60fps MV」 Trust me 『Grand Unit』 【Fan Request#1790】 Requested by MajesticSapling

Hi, I'm Takumi Producer
If you like this video don't forget to subscribe my channel and hit the bell to get notified when new video release

If you looking for request CGSS Music Video
Please take a look this page first


I hope you enjoy this video ^^"

------------------- Playlist ---------------------
Original Unit MV:
Fan Request MV:
--------------------------------------------------

This video captured from THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT STAGE Mobile Game
Android:
iOS :

デレステ,IDOL,M@STER,IDOLM@STER,CINDERELLA,GIRL,STARLIGHT,STAGE,DERESUTE,DERE,DEREMAS,MV,Music,Video,SSR,4K,60fps,3D,Rich,Mode,アイドルマスター,シンデレラガールス,千川ちひろ,ぴにゃこら太,うさぎ,島村卯月,中野有香,水本ゆかり,福山舞,椎名法子,今井加奈,持田亜里沙,三村かな子,奥山沙織,小日向美穂,緒方智絵里,五十嵐響子,Rhythm,game,high,resolution,master,regular,takumi,producer,good,song,346,765,916,production,event,Grand Unit,Trust,me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments