Advertisement

A Conversation about 'Ping Abuse' w| OnepegMG

A Conversation about 'Ping Abuse' w| OnepegMG Thanks to Onepeg for having this chat - I think it was good to clear up some of the questions/concerns/issues I and some others had with the videos that he made discussing ping and related effects. This is a perfect example of a constructive conversation between two people who at one point disagreed on a topic, coming closer to an understanding of where each other was coming from.


If you enjoy all of the work I put into my content, please subscribe to the channel and also come check me out when I live stream every day!


Check out my original music on your favorite streaming platform:



escape,tarkov,escape from tarkov,eft,veriitasgames,veriitas,amazing,battlestate games,bsg,veritas,twitch,ping,abuse,exploitation,russian,streamers,cheaters,netcode,lag,desync,latency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments