Advertisement

Becky Loses Weight, Meanwhile, Ricky is the Cutest in the House.

Becky Loses Weight, Meanwhile, Ricky is the Cutest in the House. So...Becky has, allegedly, lost forty pounds, Eric has lost some weight, Ricky is cuter than ever, and Amberlynn...gave more time in her vlog to her salad, than she was willing to allow Becky to speak about her weight loss. In this video I touch on the video Amberlynn posted today, I briefly mention Eric's vlog, I give my opinion on Becky's weight loss, I share some additional thoughts in regard to the whole Amberlynn timeline debacle, and I include an excerpt from one of my favorite you tubers. I sincerely hope he's cool with it, but if not, I'll take it down.
Anyway, if you've watched my video and enjoyed my commentary, please consider liking the video, subscribing to my channel, watching my other content...or you can share your opinion with me by commenting below.

alr,amberlynn reid,weight,weight loss,fat,fat acceptance,fat shaming,obesity,obese,exercise,work out,routine,diet,diet plan,nutrition,opinion,reaction,becky,ricky,eric cooke,charlie gold,zachary michael,alex is shook,lgbt,lgbtq,gay,homo,homosexual,queer,lgbt community,el bees,gorl,kentucky clusterfuck,amberlynn,reid,vlog,food,unhealthy,health,wellness,well being,labor day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments