Advertisement

Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream Review | Why I’m Extremely Disappointed

Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream Review | Why I’m Extremely Disappointed The skin around your eyes is more sensitive than other areas and is often prone to puffiness, fine lines, dark circles, and more. For these reasons, finding the right eye cream is crucial!

Benefit Cosmetic’s It’s Potent! Eye Cream claims the product helps fade dark circles, smooth fine lines, and protect the skin from radical damage. Additionally, the product is meant to focus on producing brighter and younger-looking eyes with a peptide complex formula.

However, I had a different experience with the product, and unfortunately, was pretty disappointed overall.

In this post, I’ll tell you about my experience with It’s Potent! and why I don’t recommend it.

Product Review of Benefit Cosmetics It’s Potent! Eye Cream

To be honest, I was practically forced by the saleswomen at the airport to buy this product, which runs to be about $34 full-size.

She claimed it was fantastic for hydrating the skin around my eyes and reducing dark circles. I ended up walking away with two sample sizes as my husband wanted to try it as well.

I have been using this nearly every day for the last month.

Considering how thick the product is, it goes on smooth and sinks in relatively quickly.
However, it does not help dark circles, puffiness or dehydration. While I can't personally say anything for wrinkles since I've yet to spot my own, I can’t imagine It’s Potent! being superior to a doctor-recommended brand or a homemade remedy due to its ingredient list and lack of patents.

I can't use it during the day because it’s too greasy and my makeup won't adhere to it—despite the company stating that it works great with concealer. Unfortunately, I can't use it at night either because I wake up with puffy eyes.

The only positive thing I see is if you have super dry flaky eyes, this may be your ticket. However, I think there are much better products out there.

All in all, it’s terrible and it was the worst that I have tried so far in terms of eye creams—even the fragrance bugs me. If you’re looking for a new eye cream to reduce fine lines and provide hydration, keep looking and avoid It’s Potent!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Like what you see? Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials:

Want to learn more? Connect with me on social media:

Blog:
Dtube:
Facebook:
Instagram:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

To support my business, you can buy my eBook “How to Apply Makeup Like the Pros Do Kindle Edition” on Amazon. You will have access to my total guide with step-by-step instructions to create long-lasting, beautiful looks with makeup. Whether you are a makeup novice or have basic application knowledge—my guide is for you!

To download, click the links below and choose your country or region:

US:
AU:
MX:
IN:
UK:
DE:
FR:
BR:
ES:
IT:
NL:
JP:
CA:

If you aren’t ready to invest in my eBook, you can read it for FREE by clicking this link:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Disclaimer: The products that I use in my videos are ones that I personally recommend and have purchased at my own expense.

When it comes to choosing products, it really depends on your skin type and how you are applying them. Therefore, I can't guarantee that a particular product will work for you. If you are concerned about a product, please consult a skin expert. It is always possible to be unknowingly allergic to an ingredient, even if you are very careful!

Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments