Advertisement

::Co Conscious Makeup:: NADEEN SNEAKS IN ON EVAN ::D I D ::

::Co Conscious Makeup:: NADEEN SNEAKS IN ON EVAN ::D I D :: Evan and Nadeen both like make-up. While Evan is applying make-up before another video, Nadeen sneaks into co-consciousness.

Since Nadeen wasn't clearly co-conscious then entire time, we're basing her proximity on how Evan says he felt at the time, and how much of Nadeen's behaviour we notice bleeding through Evan's actions. It's really interesting to compare both of their styles. In the end, Evan wound up pretty confused, but with a full face of moody make-up for his next video...

dissociative identity disorder,DID,alter,alternate personality,coconscious,adventures in co consciousness,did system,alter ego,communication internal,persecutor protector,dissociate,D.I.D.&ART,did and art,alter does my makeup,meet my alter,mental health vlog,trauma disorder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments