Advertisement

COACH SIIMSSYY! TALKING MY PLAY BY PLAY THROUGH AN ENTIRE SOLO COD BO4 BLACKOUT WIN!

COACH SIIMSSYY! TALKING MY PLAY BY PLAY THROUGH AN ENTIRE SOLO COD BO4 BLACKOUT WIN! People often ask me to commentate my thought process of what I am doing as I make each play. So I gave it a bash and got this win whilst doing it! Hope it helps!

Be sure to like, subscribe & follow me on twitch! (siimssyy)

#blackout #bo4 #bo4blackout

Any donations please donate via

how to win on blackout,blackout how to,blackout tips,blackout help,how to improve on blackout,blackout tips and tricks,blackout tips bo4,how to win more solo games in blackout,how to win more blackout games,blackout,blackout gameplay,bo4 blackout,call of duty: black ops 4,cod blackout,best blackout player,blackout new,new blackout,siimssyy,speros,yungstaz,best blackout sniper,high kill blackout,whats the best gun in blackout,blackout live,bo4 live,teepee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments