Advertisement

Contemplating Death

Contemplating Death I decided to write this article after experiencing a hypnotherapy session where I visited my inner child. As a child, when I was around maybe 5, I remember crying myself to sleep at night because I was petrified of dying. I am not sure where this came from but it has left me pondering death the last few days so I thought I would share my thoughts with you. One of the best teachers in all of life turns out to be death

No person or situation can ever teach you as much as death has to teach you. Whilst someone can tell you that. you are not your body, death shows you. Whilst someone can remind you of the insignificance of the things that you cling to, death takes them all away in a second. Whilst people can teach you that all men and women are equal and that there is no difference between the rich and the poor, death instantly makes us the same. The question is:

"Are you going to wait until that last moment to let death be your teacher?"

death,dying,how to overcome death,spirituality,spirit,god,live life,live your best life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments