Advertisement

Epic Seven: 7 Days 71 Free Summons|What Did I Get|1 ML at the end

Epic Seven: 7 Days 71 Free Summons|What Did I Get|1 ML at the end Epic 7 Playlist=

This is all 7 days of the free summons. And what I got out of this each day. It took a little bit of editing and timing. But it was fun to do it this way so you can see exactly what happened. Also the last day I had an ML summon so I did that one as well.

Thumbnail=
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fan Appreciation=
LDplayer Android Emulator=
Join the Discord=
Buy the cheapest games on the net=
Follow me on Twitch=
Follow me on Twitter=
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

epic seven,epic 7,epic seven summons,epic seven ml,epic seven summon,epic 7 ml summon,epic 7 ml,epic seven ml summon,ml summon epic seven,ml epic seven,epic 7 covenant summon,summons epic seven,summon epic seven,moonlight summon,mobile games,Scion Storm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments