Advertisement

exposing everything we did at boarding school

exposing everything we did at boarding school i spilled way too much tea for my school not to find out about it lol




wagwan!! how are y’all doing on this fine day! me and lucy decided that it was only needed to do a q&a of all the juicy things you wanna know about boarding / private school! and yes, this is another way of me milking my brand but what can u do about it!! lol love you guys stay humble xx

I use a canon g7x and edit on final cut pro

love y’all

if you’ve read this far comment ‘kate was a crazy af in boarding school'

Socials: ♡
Instagram: @kateelisabethxo
Snapchat & Twitter: @kateelisaxo
Merch:

lifestyle YouTuber who loves sushi lol every subscriber means the world to me, so hit up that subscribe button if ya wanna see a new video from me every Sunday:)))))))))

Kate Elisabeth,Kate,Kate Elizabeth,Boarding School,Lifestyle,Comedy,Acne,night routine,private school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments