Advertisement

FAIR USE - Comedy Central - If that were anymore Jewish, it would control the weather

FAIR USE - Comedy Central - If that were anymore Jewish, it would control the weather Fair Use Warning: This is for Fair Use purposes. With this video I wish all Jewish people awareness to be protected from Comedy Central's ANTI-SEMETIC TROPES, including Jewish people controlling the weather. This is conspiracy, tin-foil-hat nonsense!

Buy Letters & Numbers Book:

Gematria Effect Merchandise:

Make a Donation:

Support my Patreon:

Subscribe to Gematria Effect Sports here:

Listen to my radio program here (Live Wednesday Nights):

Gematria Effect Website:

Friend me on Facebook here:

Read more at my blog here:
Use Gematrinator.com:

Gematria Database:


Related YouTube Channels:
Gematrinator_85:

Dan Behrendt:

Chigozie Truth:

jhw3D:

weather

Post a Comment

0 Comments