#divinepresence #morningpractice #cultivateinnerpeace #beourownenegrysource #livesovereign #livingempowered Hello Beautiful Being of Co-Created Divine Light! Jonathan, here. How are you? Welcome to my channel. I'm as wellness practitioner and conduit of health and well-being and divine guidance. You may be discovering this same truth about yourself. Here in this video I'm intuitively guided to speak about the importance of having a morning practice. To dimish anxiety begin to start a meditation practice, esepcially upon waking up in the morning. I find placing my hand on my heart very soothing and grounding.
🐦 I like to thank God for another day. Honestly, I sleep with ear plugs in. I take my ear plugs out and put them in my eye glass case. I love hearing the birds, it's very balancing and quite enjoyable to hear the birds, escpecially being sober for so long. Then I like to get myself a glass of water, not from the faucet. And walk barefoot on the grass.
🚶 Then I love going for a walk around the block to wake and integrate my body, mind and spirit. While I'm walking i like to see nature, the trees, neighbors flowers and even the sky the gift of the all in the here and now. I consciously walk slow 🐌 to not rush myself. Rushing is not a loving practice. Slowly walking and feeling my feet and breathing fresh air to wake up.
🌞 Then I'll roll my yoga mat out on the side of our house and meditate and breathe into my heart and begin my gentle and restorative hatha yoga practice. I'll set an intention and say a prayer for the world. I notice when I don't give myself time to practice, my energy is very wobbly and off center and groggy. I, like many others like to be awake.
❤ Personally, I don't drink coffee. I know many people who drink coffee, no judgment my friends. I'll add a table spoon of apple cider vinegar, the one with "mother" in it and a tea spoon of spirulina to my jar of water. And if we have organic lemon I'll wash lemon first then slice it carefully in half. Squeeze lemon in and I feel great after this. Usually the body is dehydrated upon waking up in the morning. Then Ill have breakfast, preferably granola or shredded wheat and add walnuts and coconut milk. And also either the night before I'll make overnight oats and my lunch for the next day. I'm grateful to share this with you. Sending you all my love and thank you for your blessings. God bless you.
Warmth & Inner Peace & Joy,
Joyful Rainbow Sparkly Jonathan ✨
If you yourself are seeking spiritual knowledge. There's an abundance of free spiritual books available for download in pdf form. H

0 Comments