Advertisement

How I Take Notes in Nursing School

How I Take Notes in Nursing School Here's a bit of an overview of how I'm currently taking my notes this semester. So far It's working well for me but I'm open to trying new techniques out all the time!

Let me know how you take your notes and what works best for you :)

Other videos about my nursing journey:

- Nursing: Why I'm Going Back to Uni


- NURSING: What scares me about becoming a nurse?


- Nursing School: Semester 1 Review


**********************************

I'm studying a Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney.

If you are interested in the Master of Nursing program at USYD you can click on this link:

***********************************

INSTAGRAM:

***********************************

Music by Epidemic Sound (
Royalty-Free footage from Storyblocks (

💛 Ro xx

nursing,nursing school,australian nurse,australian nursing student,nursing australia,student nurse,student nurse sydney,student nurse australia,how to study for nursing,how to take notes for nursing,how to take notes,note taking,how to study in nursing school,sydney nursing school,usyd,university of sydney,sydney uni,sydney uni nursing,nursing student in australia,taking notes in nursing school,lecture notes,goodnotes,ipad pro 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments