Reading from, "Jesus Calling" ...and others!!! visit or text keyword "wristbands" to 555-888
to get your free KYEFOJ Wristband.
How Keep Your Eye on Jesus came about my husband, Richard Stedman and I were on vacation about four years ago when we stopped at a fast food restaurant for lunch. As I was enjoying my lunch, I was led to look around at all the t shirts people were wearing. They were either telling were they had been or what they believed in. Most of them were offensive to me. That’s when I heard from God. “If Satan has all kinds of blasphemies people have to see, why can’t Jesus have something to remind them of Him”.
Richard was a computer expert specializing in Apple. I asked him to see what we could do to design a t shirt. That is how the eyeglass t shirt was born. Since then life got in the way. Richard became very ill and spent a year in the hospital. After he went back home to Jesus, i was not in any way capable of doing any work on this project. My computer expert was gone and I didn’t have any idea on how to take up the slack.
"He is my lifeline."
All this time I’ve never lost faith in Jesus. He is my lifeline. I feel very deeply like Ester. I was made for such a time as this. Jesus knew the depth of my despair. He also knew how long it would take for me to be able to take up the project again.
You know the saying God shows up when we are ready for him. That’s my saying by the way. I have always believed that as we serve him, he provides us with all we need.
Finally, I was ready to launch the website, again. Along comes Shane. He is the perfect person to help me get all this computer stuff in order so that you, the reader can be encouraged and inspired to serve Jesus when he calls.
So, this is a very condensed version of how it all came about. There is no ending to this story just a beginning.
I am believing that there are a lot of Christians who will add to this with their own story of Keep Your Eye on Jesus.
#KYEFOJ
Sheryl Stedman

0 Comments