Advertisement

How To ANNOY Your Husband || VLOG

How To ANNOY Your Husband || VLOG How To Annoy Your Husband // VLOG
The sweetest thing at Starbucks happened the other day! All it takes is a small act of kindness and generosity to brighten someones day! I encourage you to do something this week that brings joy to someone else!!
Also I'm so sorry this vlog is a little all over the place! I just started my last semester of college, Banner has had some late nights, and we have also been out of town a lot! But I have a feeling some big things will be coming in the next couple of months! (fingers crossed at least lol) Thanks so much for keeping up with our lives! It means so much to me to be able to connect with you all! xo

how to annoy your husband,vlog,army wife life,ruck,random act of kindess,pass it forward,starbucks,storytime,mom life,day in the life,army,military life,lifestyle,Sarah owen,vlogs 2019,daily vlog,pregnancy,moving vlog,colorado springs,fort carson,gas chamber,ttc,pregnancy announcement,Casey holmes,earls family,brit con,big news,spark joy,husband and wife,love story,marriage,young couple,military girlfriend playlist,military blog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments