Advertisement

How to be Cheap and Save Money ( Best 3 Minimalist Ways)

How to be Cheap and Save Money ( Best 3 Minimalist Ways) In this video, I’m going to show you 3 ways I save a lot of money every month, that apparently, the average person doesn’t do because I guess I’m a minimalist now. So many it can save you thousands of dollars too. So stick around to find out.

So I just found out that I’m a minimalist apparently… I think I’m not sure when this happened.


What is a minimalist ?:

Simple explanation:
- So now a minimalist to me is someone that tries to live a clutter-free life and as a result, also saves money

How to be Cheap and Save Money ( Best 3 Minimalist Ways)

1. Fake Needs (this is money that you tell yourself you need to spend, but you don’t) Story on you dealt with this telling yourself you need that new iPhone 13

- Haircuts, Nail Salons, Hair salons:

Story: I use to pay $15 dollars a week to make sure my haircut was on fire. And I know some ladies out their pay 40 for a blowout I think. Oh and I some girls that pay $300-$1000 on hair. It's insane ( and you definitely don’t need it)

How I save:
I learn to cut my own hair and shave. And for context, my mom, does the same thing she puts on her extensions does her own nails and everything.
- Blades cost me 7.60 cents and holder cost me 12 bucks. That’s good for 100 hair cuts.
- That saves me around $1,500 dollars a year ( which is 60k in a lifetime)

Tip: most people can do this but the real reason they go to does barbershops and salons is to get away and relax, but you can find something else to relax you that doesn’t cost money.

Phone Upgrades:
Story: every new iPhone I needed it until I saw that I was basically falling for all the marketing.

How I saved: I got my iPhone x 256gb for free, and I’ll keep for the next year or two and then buy another newer one for free.
How: I buy a few and resell them for a profit until I can get the latest one. If I wait too long, the value drops to low.

Saves me 1000 a year.

Cable: You don’t need it; it’s the 21st century, you have YouTube and Netflix. I personally have HULU, and I share it with some friends and that way we save money also.
Saves me: 60 bucks a month, around $720 bucks a year

New Car:
I dot have a car, and if I did have one, I would buy a used one.

- If your car isn’t not helping you make money or it's not paying it for itself, then it makes no sense. It's like having a kid.
- Insurance 100 bucks month, payments 400 bucks a month, parking 200 a month, repairs. It's too expensive.

Getting yourself into Debt: Buying things you clearly can't afford because you’re carrying a balance.
Example: 3k virgin hair wig

2. I buy in bulk: I buy everything In bulk to save money.
Story: I use to buy what I needed when I needed it, and that was about it, and I didn’t notice I needed to buy food every day and that would run me $20 bucks a day.
Weekly Food: I order hello 6 meals a week, and I pay around 100 bucks for all 100% organic food. ( before I paid $140 for fast food)
Annual Shampoo: I buy 3 shampoos, and I’m good to go for the entire year. That’s like 11 bucks.
Toothpaste: I charcoal toothpaste which expensive, but if I order in bulk, I can get 4, and they last me the entire year. I brush two times a day.
Cloths: ( I buy 40 T-shirts from goodwill for like a 1$ each, and I even sell my own t-shirts here for 25 bucks but it's more supporting the channel not for wearing you know


3. I Waste money: Not a mistake its real ( now here's why and here's how)
How: I make an around upwards to over $2500-3k dollars a week gross, and I waste a lot of that money. I take around $60 from that money every week, and I do whatever I want with it that makes me happy.
Why: Because the life I a balance of push and pull. So I work a lot, and I always want to be able to enjoy some of my money on whatever I want. (happens to the rest I reinvest it)

* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING

Link:
HelloFresh 40$ off:
Razor Blades:
Holder:
Tooth Paste:


👕Merch👕


✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅


🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
Link:

⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
Link:

👨🏽‍💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽‍💻


My Camera Gear:

✔ Help Us Reach 10,000 Subscribers:

Social Media~

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: tommy28fly

tommybryson,how to be cheap and save money ( Best 3 minimalist Ways),minimalism,save money,how to save money,minimalist,saving money,money saving tips,money,money saving hacks,ways to save money,how to save money fast,money saving,minimalist money,minimalism and money,frugal,save,saving money hacks,saving tips,budget tips,budgeting,minimalist money saving tips,how to save money like a minimalist,saving money and minimalism,saving hacks,how to save,minimal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments