Advertisement

How to get rid of eye bags?Let's talk. My morning routine E23.

How to get rid of eye bags?Let's talk. My morning routine E23. How to get rid of eye bags? Let's talk. My morning routine E23.

Good morning World! How can I serve you all today?
Welcome! To "My Morning Routine live streaming"

In today's live streaming, I myself and my viewers we are having a lovely talk about on "How to get rid of eye bags? ".

I shared here about how I get rid of my eyebags.
But before we proceed to our topic;
What is eyebags? And why it occurs? To have a clear understanding I research it on Google.
Base on google research;
Eyebags is Dark circles under the eyes, caused by lack of sleep,etc.
What causes the eyebags?
Bags under eyes — mild swelling or puffiness under the eyes — are common as you age. With aging, the tissues around your eyes, including some of the muscles supporting your eyelids, weaken. Normal fat that helps support the eyes can then move into the lower eyelids, causing the lids to appear puffy.26 janv. 2018
Thank you so much google.

Now that we know, I am sharing you now on how I get rid of it in 3 steps.

1. Take a little amount of olive oil in your hand. Note: Avoid olive oil in contact with your eyes. If anything happens; wash your eyes with clean water.

2. Using your 4th or ring finger slightly press the bags under the eye or the puffiness area. Start pressing slightly if you are doing on your Right eye, press right to left. Please see video for proper instructions.
3. Go to bed and Have a good night sleep.

Sometimes I am using fresh thin slices of cucumber and put it on the top of my eyes (close lids). And I relax it for 30 munites to one hr. Minimum of 15 munites.

This is my own way of getting rid of eye bags. How about you guys feel free to share your opinion here on the comment box below.

Please watch My morning routine Live streaming.



Subscribed for more free you tubes, free home tips, and ideas:

YOUTUBE:


A6zIuEqfjUAq3D9zyOTg/playlist

TWITTER:
BLOGSPOT:
FACEBOOK:


Hi! My name is Victoria, a creator, and designer of L Creation de Victoria. Resourcing and creating something that radiates beauty at home and brings a smile to my mom’s face and to the community is always my passion even before I was a kid.
Holding a great love with my family and mother nature I decided to create something base on recycled paper that brings values to our home, to humanities, and to the environment.
Having these gifts of creativity I would like to share it with humanity by sharing some ideas and perhaps some lessons that would enhance their talents and creativity while keeping our environment clean and tidy.
You can follow me at and

Thank you for stopping by here at this Channel. Peace and Love

If you want to know about how to weave, how to recycle a paper, helpful easy cooking tips, and ideas, etc, just write Victoria Lemardel on the comments

Please feel free to share this

Recent

Please check this channel too:

How to get rid of eye bags?Let's talk. My morning routine E23.,Victoria lemardel,My morning routine,Live streaming,Streaming,My morning routine E23 live streaming,Good morning habit,Health and fitness,helpful tips,tips and ideas,Beauty regimen,helpful tips to get rids bags under the eye,

Post a Comment

0 Comments