Advertisement

How to pronounce desire

How to pronounce desire Learn how to say words in English correctly with TextToSpeech.io free pronunciation tutorials. American & British English pronunciation of male & female voices provided in videos. Check them out!

Visit my homepage:

Desire definitions:
(n): an inclination to want things; "a man of many desires"
(n): the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
(n): something that is desired
(v): feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
(v): express a desire for
(v): expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"

desire,pronounce desire,how to pronounce desire,speak desire,how to speak desire,say desire,how to say desire,text to speech,texttospeech,TextToSpeech.io,

Post a Comment

0 Comments