Advertisement

Jewelry Showcase- Preview of Items in My Auction Sept 5

Jewelry Showcase- Preview of Items in My Auction Sept 5 This is a preview of the items that will be available at my auction Thursday, Sept. 5 at 6 PM CST- 7PM EST- 4 PM PST

My email vintagewaretoday@gmail.com

Love nail wraps, real nail polish strips? Please check out RARITY NAILS Nail Wrap Strips they are long-lasting nail strips that only cost $5 per set! Follow this link

Please check out my Etsy jewelry store I am posting new listings frequently.

Please check out my Poshmark closet.

Please check out my Mercari listings.

My Amazon wishlist
My PayPal link

Please check out my AVON website and let me be your AVON representative!

Friend Mail is Welcome
PO Box 912
Salem, MO 65560



Hi! I love Brandless and I think you will too. Get $6 off your first order of $39 or more! Shop 400+ better-for-you-everyday essentials like organic snacks and tree-free bath tissue delivered right to your doorstep. Plus they donate a meal to Feeding America for every purchase.
Use this link

jewelry,auction preview,sept 5,jewelry showcase,sterling silver,taxco silver,mexico silver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments