Advertisement

Maniac Mansion - Day of the tentacle - Platinum run - ESRB Violationsmay occur xD

Maniac Mansion - Day of the tentacle - Platinum run - ESRB Violationsmay occur xD Hello, everyone! My name is Shannon, but I go by Katz and I like to livestream all kinds of various games such as Bloodborne, Resident Evil 7, Dark Souls 3, Evil Within, The Last of Us. My upload is usually about once or twice a day. If you like what you see, make sure you leave a like, and be sure to subscribe! Why do I like to livestream, you say? I like to entertain and amuse my viewers! I maybe a little mic and camera shy, but make sure you take the time to check out my channel! I appreciate your support, and once again! If I can do it, you can do it! Thank you!

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Day of the Tentacle Remastered,Queen_Katz80,

Post a Comment

0 Comments