Advertisement

My trout fishing lure selection for trout opening

My trout fishing lure selection for trout opening Trout season is right at our doorstep, and I am super excited. Here is the selection of lures that I have chosen to take with me trout fishing this weekend.
I will be taking small hooks and split shot sinkers as well, in case lures are not working and I choose to instead fish with bait.
I have a variety of soft plastics, or soft baits, bladed spinners, minnows and other odds and ends.
I love trout fishing so much and simply can not wait for this weekend so that I can wade up the trout streams once again.

trout lures,trout,lures,fishing,fishing lures,bladed spinners,soft plastics,soft baits,hard baits,wildbait,bait,minnow,streamcraft,small stream,stream,trout stream,selection of trout lures,trout spinners,spinning for trout,fishing with spinners,fishing with soft plastics,trout fishing with soft plastics,trout fishing,how to catch trout,river,creek,brown trout,rainbow trout,brook trout,steelhead,fish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments