Advertisement

September 6th 9:20 AM (Part 2)

September 6th 9:20 AM (Part 2) 3:53:45 rebuilding the backpack (trying out new backpacks)

If you’re new here, I’m a 22-year-old living in Texas who is live-streaming his entire life continuously in the year 2019

If you want to join my discord:


If you want to follow me on Instagram:


If you want to get the shirts that I wear all the time:


If you want to send me something:
Michael Gerry Live Stream
1511 South Texas Ave PMB 243
College Station, TX 77840-3303

If you only want to watch the highlights from my streams:


#LIFESTREAM

Michael Gerry live stream,lifestream,life stream,irl,continuous live stream,livestreaming for a year straight,24/7 livestream,365 live stream,MGLS,live stream adventure,live stream,nonstop live stream,24 7 continuous live stream,365 day livestream,IRL,Life-streaming,irl live stream,just chatting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments