Advertisement

Terraria but enemies combust into hundreds of grenades

Terraria but enemies combust into hundreds of grenades Explosions, explosions, explosions and explosions.



Check out the Custom Challenge Mod made by Rebmiami on the Tmodloader in-game mod browser!

Tmodloader -



Please donate to my Patreon or my PayPal, I don't have money to feed my pet Guinea Pig :( (his name is Cornelius)

Patreon:
PayPal:

Cop some of my Merch (designs by Wumbosloth):


Check out my social media stuff:
Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -

modded terraria,terraria 1.3.6,terraria 1.3.5 mods,terraria modded,terraria chippygaming,terraria furyforged,terraria baumproductions,terraria happydays,gameraiders101,terraria gameraiders101,gameraiders terraria,dropping a tactical nuke in terraria,what if terraria had an infinity gauntlet,terraria bombs mod,terraria custom challenge mod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments