Advertisement

Unboxing surprise Saturday gifts and a wonderful moment with an appreciative fan :)

Unboxing surprise Saturday gifts and a wonderful moment with an appreciative fan :) I love surprises you guys are so sweet.
This very generous and kind person contacted me after signing up for my patreon.
Link can be found in the "About Section".
You get my email when you sign up for personal messages.

He wishes to remain anonymous but said wanted to help me with the things I need for my YouTube content and also for my personal life.
His personal message he asked me to share with my viewers here on YouTube.

"Aurora, you are such a beautiful woman, your stretching inspires me every day.
I have learned how to become active. as an older gentleman I had forgotten to take care of myself, through your videos, your suggestions in your videos and your wonderful spirit I have slowly become mobile again with less pain. I am no longer using pain medication and I drink more water daily. It has been about 6 months of daily watching your videos and doing your stretches, and I wanted to share with you.. I no longer need a cane to walk, I don't sit on the couch all day and watch TV, I take time to do my hip rotations and stretch out my entire body every morning and evening.. "rag doll".. I can finally touch the ground, thank you so much for giving me my life back :)

The water app was a great idea as I did no know how much to drink each day.
For everything you have done for me, I wanted to send you a few gifts to show you my appreciation for all that you do in creating your videos for YouTube.

They are easy and very effective for you, keep creating and I will continue to watch and support your Patreon so you can get better equipment for more amazing content.
Love you ******"

It is these moments when I realize I am creating my legacy .. slowly helping wonderful people one person at a time.

Thank you so much from my heart it is all I have to give to you xx
keep stretching everyone.. because you are the only one that can do it.

amazon gifts,fan appreciation,Thank you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments