Advertisement

Vlogust Day 29- Worse For Wear?

Vlogust Day 29- Worse For Wear? Welcome to Vlogust 2019! LOL! I think the saying is "The worse for wear," not "worse for the wear"

Vlogust Day 1

Vlogust Day 2:

Vlogust Day 3:

Vlogust Day 4 & 5:

Vlogust Day 6:

Vlogust Day 7:

Vlogust Day 8:

Vlogust Day 9:

Vlogust Day 10:

Vlogust Day 11:

Vlogust Day 12:

Vlogust Day 13:

Vlogust Day 14:

Vlogust Day 15:

Vlogust Day 16:

Vlogust Day 17:

Vlogust Day 18:

Vlogust Day 19:

Vlogust Day 20:

Vlogust Days 22-24

Vlogust Day 25:

Vlogust Day 26:

Vlogust Day 27:

Vlogust Day 28:

Follow me on Instagram @chachacakesnails at

Let’s Snap! Add me on Snapchat: chachacakes1

Follow me on Twitter at

Find me on Facebook at

Follow me on Pinterest at

Contact me by email at chachacakes1@gmail.com

Follow this link use the code teressa30 for a discount at MADAM GLAM

Music used with permission from Artist:
Short Guitar Clip by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (

All Good In The Wood by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

*This video is not sponsored*

Vlog,Vlogust,DITL,follow me around,ChaChaCakes,teacher vlog,a teacher's life,vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments