Advertisement

WHY DIDN'T I BUILD THAT EARLIER? | Retractable Dremel Holder Hanger

WHY DIDN'T I BUILD THAT EARLIER? | Retractable Dremel Holder Hanger I should have built this dremel holder hanger much earlier. It's so handy to have it in the workshop. It gives me instant access if I need to use my dremel rotary tool. It could be made swiveling, but for my workshop this makes no sense. This construction can be used for many other uses. Maybe I will use it for some other tasksI hope you like it as much as I do. let me know in the comments.


ISBI


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#ISimplyBuiltIt #like #comment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREMEL,Dremel Storage,Dremel holder hanger,Dremel extension shaft,Dremel Retractable holder hanger,Dremel arm,Instant access Dremel holder hanger,Rotary tool holder hanger,Holder hanger,Rotary tool storage,Rotary tool arm,Swing arm,Pivot arm,ISBI,I simply built it,Finger Joint Jig,Box Joint Jig,dust collection,how to,tutorial,workshop organization,workshop,Fold down vise,woodworking,drill press stand diy,Drill Press Fence,Stop Block,diy dremel tool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments